A daily reflection journal for someone who wants guided reflection that is still customizable to your unique schedule and needs. Includes space for gratitude journaling, duas/prayer, daily improvements and goals.
How to use The Dua Journal
Each reflection page corresponds to one day. Because the pages are open dated, you can use your journal on your time, in a way that fits your unique schedule and lifestyle. Each page has six sections for you to fill in with your own reflections:
- Today's happy moments
- One thing to do differently
- What I've learned
- Iman goals
About The Dua Journal
The Dua Journal is a beautiful, hardcover reflection journal that is not only meant to be written in, but kept as a keepsake for years to come. We believe in providing the highest quality products for Muslims to use as tools to reach their spirituality and personal development goals.
- Modern hard-cover with stamped title
- Featuring 190 creme reflection pages
- Inspirational Duas on each page: Quran, Hadith, and Informal
- A black ribbon bookmark
- A how-to guide for each section
- Dua-making best practices
- List of gratitude benefits
- A three-step foolproof guide to staying consistent.
Hardcover: 203 pages Language: English Author: Umeda Islamova ISBN: 978-0692830628 Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.6 x 1.2 inches