Adult Multivitamin with Minerals and Antioxidants
Multivitamins with mineral for Women and Men product contains a wide variety of multivitamins and minerals that are providing complete and essential nutrients for the body and help support the energy, immunity, and metabolism. Some of those vitamins and minerals can’t be obtained from food.
Promotes the Body’s Energy, Immunity, Metabolism and Overall health*
- Vitamin B1and B2 support the form and function of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the key source of energy.*
- Vitamin A supports the maintenance and repair of skin tissue.*
- Vitamin C and Selenium support prolonged exposure to sunlight.*
- Vitamin E supports the skin and eyes health.*
- Zinc may help clear the skin and support immunity.*
- B1, B5, and B6 help the body to properly use carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids and for healthy skin.*
- B3 (Niacin) helps the function of fats and sugars in the body and to maintain healthy cells. And helps skin retain moisture, also Niacin has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe dry, and irritated skin.*
- Folic acid is involved in producing DNA and other bodily functions.
- B3 (Niacin) and B6 support cardiovascular health by mediating healthy lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Vitamin D supports bone and teeth health by improving calcium absorption in the body, and supports function, strength and balance of muscle and immune health.*
Multivitamin and Minerals for Women and Men from Greenfield Nutritions
- Greenfield Nutritions formula is a complete formula to support the immunity, energy, and metabolism of the body with about 31 multivitamins and minerals.
- Contains B1 to B12 and vitamin C.
- Contains Hydrolyzed Collagen.
- Our product is USA certified Halal, free of pork and alcohol.
- Made in the USA in GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- The product has a laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
GreenfieldNutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of America, established since 2011. Greenfield Nu. offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
For an adult, take one tablet daily preferably with a meal.
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islamic requirements. In general, this means all product ingredients are free of animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Islamic requirements and no contamination from other non Halal ingredients.
This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Additional Instructions and Warring:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place,
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.