Vitamin D3 2000 IU Gummies
Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol-D2, Cholecalciferol-D3, Alfacalcidol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorbs calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D is made by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight.
This Halal vitamin D gummies for Kids and adults. It is gelatin-free and gluten-free vitamin
- Vitamin D3 supports bone and teeth health by improving calcium absorption in the body.*
- Vitamin D3 supports the function, strength and balance of muscles.*
- Vitamin D3 promotes immune health.*
Vitamin D3 from Greenfield Nutritions:
- Our Vitamin D formulation is D3, which is more effective in the body than the D2 form.*
- It is halal Vitamin D Gummies for Kids and Adult
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU with natural Mango and Peach flavors.
- Easy to chew.
- No Gelatin and Gluten-Free
- 90 count for 45 days supply
- Our formulas are free of pork products and alcohol, and they are US HALAL certified products, including the ingredients such as the gelatin. In addition, our manufacturing facilities are Halal Certified.
- Made in the USA in a GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- The product has a laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
Greenfield Nutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of the USA, established in 2011. Greenfield Nutritions offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists. See video
Take two gummies daily with a meal.
What Does Halal Certified Product Mean:
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islamic requirements. In general, this means all product ingredients are free of animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Islamic requirements and no contamination from other non Halal ingredients.
This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Additional Instructions and Warning:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.