Vitamin C 1000mg
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that our body needs daily. Mainly known as an antioxidant. Vitamin C can’t be made by the body, it can be found in some fruits and vegetables or taken as a supplement.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which products the body from harmful substances.*
- Vitamin C supports skin for sun damage.*
- Vitamin C supports collagen in the body.*
- Vitamin C supports immune health.*
Vitamin C 1000 mg from Greenfield Nutritions
- Greenfield Nutritions Vitamin C contains 1000 mg of Vitamin C.*
- Our product is USA certified Halal, free of pork and alcohol.
- Made in the USA in GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- The product has a laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
<b> Greenfield Nutritions Story
GreenfieldNutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of America, established since 2011. Greenfield Nu. offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Take one tablet daily with a meal.
Additional Instructions and Warring:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
In general Halal product means in terms of production that the ingredients of products are free of animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Halal requirements, such as no contamination from other ingredients. In addition, the Halal committee follows more requirements in order to certify a product.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.