The Dua Journal with Qur'anic Reflection is a beautiful, hardcover reflection journal that is not only meant to be written in but kept as a keepsake for years to come. The design features the beautiful pastel violet-colored, cloth-bound hardcover, an elegant gold embossed title, and a black satin ribbon for easy place-keeping.
How to use The Dua Journal
Alternating between original The Dua Journal reflection pages and Quran journal pages, each 2-page spread corresponds to one day. On the reflection pages, fill in the date and respond to the reflection prompts for each section. On Quran journal pages, read the hand-selected verse and authentic tafsir (all sources cited at the end of the journal), and use the lined page to respond to the reflection questions or write your own reflections.
This journal is designed to help you take control of your iman goals and tap into your connection with Allah and His word with open-dated pages for daily reflection without the pressure. Inside this journal you will find:
- 80 total days of reflection.
- 40 days with one open-dated reflection page per day, as in the original.
One "rabbana" dua found in the Qur'an in simple English on each reflection page.
- A chance to check in with each of your life areas, from work and family to deen and personal development.
- 40 days of Qur'anic verses with explanation (tafseer), broken up into 4 separate themes.
- Guided questions for Qur'anic reflection.
- Suggestions on how to use each section for maximum benefit.
- A list of the benefits of gratitude.
- Best practices for making dua, and a master list of duas.
- Plus a three-step foolproof guide to staying consistent with your reflection.
The Dua JournalLanguage:
9.1 x 6.6 x 1.1 inches