A daily reflection journal for someone who wants extra space for free reflection. Includes space for gratitude journaling, duas/prayer, daily improvements and goals, plus a full page for free reflection and dua.
How to use The Dua Journal
Each two-page spread corresponds to one day. Because the pages are open dated, you can use your journal on your time, in a way that fits your unique schedule and lifestyle. The left page has an inspirational dua, and prompts for you to reflect on your day and iman goals. The right page is a lined space for you to expand upon your reflections and duas.
About The Dua Journal
The Dua Journal is a beautiful, hardcover reflection journal that is not only meant to be written in, but kept as a keepsake for years to come. We believe in providing the highest quality products for Muslims to use as tools to reach their spirituality and personal development goals.
- Modern hard-cover with stamped title
- Featuring two reflection pages per day
- Inspirational Duas on each page
- Open dated
- A black satin ribbon bookmark
- A how-to guide for each section
- Dua best practices
- List of gratitude benefits
- A three-step foolproof guide to staying consistent.