Omega with DHA Gummies for Kids
Omega-3 contains three fatty acids, EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid, ALA Alpha-lipoic acid and DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid. ALA Alpha-lipoic acid is a naturally occurring compound that's made in the body. It serves vital functions at the cellular level, such as energy production and it benefits the heart. This product is Halal Omega with DHA for Kids with 60 Gummies.
- Supports Heart Health*
Omega supports heart function.*
- Supports Brain Health*
Omega support brain health*
DHA supports brain development for Children*
Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant.*
Omega from Greenfield Nutritions
- Made from pectin
- Natural ingredient and flavors
- Contains 80 and 50 mg of EPA and DHA, respectively
- Our product is fish taste-free.
- Our product is USA certified Halal, free of pork and alcohol.
- Made in the USA in GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- The product has a laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
GreenfieldNutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of America, established in 2011. Greenfield Nu. offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Take Three gummies daily for 4 years and up and take two for 2 to 3 years.
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islam requirements. Our product ingredients are gelatin-free multivitamins, or free of non-halal animal, also they are free of pork ingredients and alcohol. Furthermore, the process of production follows the Islamic requirements to make sure no contamination from other non Halal ingredients.
This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Additional Instructions and Warring:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place,
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.