Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg
Omega-3 contains three fatty acids, EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid, ALA Alpha-lipoic acid and DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid. They benefit heart health, brain function, mood, and much more. ALA Alpha-lipoic acid is a naturally occurring compound that's made in the body. It serves vital functions at the cellular level, such as energy production. Halal Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg. Omega 3 300mg contains 180 EPA and 120 mg DHA. 120 Softgels.
- Supports Heart Health*
Omega-3 supports heart function by lower the bad cholesterol.*
- Supports brain health*
Omega-3 may improve mood.*
Omega-3 may help ADHD patients.
- Improve inflammation*
Omega-3 may reduce body inflammation.*
Omega-3 from Greenfield Nutritions
- Greenfield Nutritions Omega-3 formula is a recommended dose of 1000 mg. *
- It is a soft gel.
- Contains 180 and 120 mg of EPA and DHA, respectively.
- Our products are purified to reduce Mercury in the product.
- Our formulas are free of pork products and alcohol, and they are US HALAL certified products, including the ingredients such as the gelatin. In addition, our manufacturing facilities are Halal Certified.
- Made in the USA in a GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- The product has a laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
Greenfield Nutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of America, established since 2011. Greenfield Nutritions offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Take one softgel twice a day, preferably with a meal.
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islamic requirements. In general, this means all product ingredients are free of animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Islamic requirements and no contamination from other non Halal ingredients.
This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Additional Instructions and Warning:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.