For Kids Who Want to Get to Know the Prophet (S)
- How well does your child know the greatest human being to ever walk the face of the Earth?
- How much do they admire the best of Allah’s creation?
- How much do they take the finest example as a guide in their lives?
- How much does your child really LOVE the Prophet Muhammad (S)?
In order to love someone, you need to first get to know them. That’s what sparks the beginning of a lifetime of admiration, learning and emulation of the most beloved person in humankind.
The children’s book entitled My Prophet Muhammad (S) captures his character and story in a way that captivates your child’s mind and nourishes their soul. That's because this book:
Spans the entire story of the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad (S) covering the main events in his Seerah.
- Has 28 pages, making it your child's perfect introduction to the Messenger of Allah (S).
- There are questions at the end of the story for your child to reflect on what they've learned.
- Features beautiful and vivid double spread images that delight the eyes, tell the story and build positive memories whilst learning about the best of creation.
- Printed in a large size to magnify the immersive reading experience.
- Has a cover sprinkled with special effects such as glitter and shine to ensure it attracts your child’s attention for reading time and time again.
The book measures 21cm by 29cm (8.3" x 11.4" Inches) tall and is produced on a thick hardback cover. Learning Roots have been designing resources for over 14 years, and this is one of our most successful products on the Seerah.