Hair, Skin & Nails
NOORVITAMINS HAIR+ is fortified with our exclusive NOORHAIR™ Complex that delivers a unique blend of vitamins and minerals scientifically formulated to provide the perfect balance of nutrients for your hair, skin and nails.*
Recommended Intake: Adults take three (3) capsules daily, preferably with a meal, as a dietary supplement.
- Biotin plays a vital role in improving the levels of keratin in your body leading to healthy hair growth, healthy skin and nails.*
- Zinc helps keep follicles strong, low levels of zinc can lead to changes in the protein structure of hair follicles leading to weakening of their structural integrity.*
- B Vitamin Complex - B vitamins are antioxidants that play a vital role in healthy hair growth. Deficiencies in these vitamins can lead to hair thinning, hair loss, graying, and weakening of the hair strands.*
- Vitamin C - Loaded with antioxidant properties. When you are not getting enough vitamin C it can lead to dry and splitting hair, which in turn can lead to hair loss. Vitamin C also helps with the formulation of the Collagen in the body.*
What’s inside NOORHAIR™ Complex?
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) provides the essential sulfur foundation for a strong building block for your hair, skin and nails. MSM has also been shown to lengthen the growing phase of your hair. A longer growing phase (before resting and shedding) means longer hair. In addition, MSM supplementation improves the suppleness of skin and nails.*
Collagen is a type of protein which helps battle against dryness and brittleness of hair. Although abundant in our youth, the body's natural Collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after the age of 25. As this collagen production slows, the collagen fibers in the body become brittle and begin to break down resulting in many of the tell-tale signs of aging, such as loose, flaccid skin, wrinkles, ligament and tendon injuries, and osteoarthritis.
Silica can help to prevent hair thinning, restore vitality to hair and may even address hair loss. As you get older your body produces lower levels of silica so it is important to supplement your diet with silica for healthy hair.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) provides support, nourishes and hydrates the deep layers of the scalp and skin. Hyaluronic Acid controls tissue hydration and water transport in the body, which helps support the appearance of smooth, supple skin.
Free of artificial colors, additives, preservatives and flavor.
Manufactured in a NSF® Certified facility
* These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.