Hair, Skin and Nails Vitamin (5000 mcg Biotin)
Greenfield Nutritions Halal, Hair, Skin & Nails contains 5000 mcg of Biotin
Supports Hair Health*
- Vitamin B7 is biotin, a nutrient that forms the basis of hair cells.*
Supports Skin Health*
- B vitamins including biotin, a nutrient that forms the basis of skin cells.*
Supports Nail Health*
- B vitamins including biotin, a nutrient that forms the basis of nail cells.*
Hair, Skin, and Nails from Greenfield Nutritions
- Greenfield Nutritions formula is a high dose of Biotin to support hair, skin and nails.
- Contains %1667 daily value of Biotin.
- It contains no Gelatin.
- Made from natural material and fruits.
- Our formulas are free of pork products and alcohol, and they are US HALAL certified products, including the ingredients such as the gelatin. In addition, our manufacturing facilities are Halal Certified.
- Made in the USA in GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- The product has a laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
Greenfield Nutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of USA, established since 2011. Greenfield Nutritions offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
For an adult, take one or two gummies per day, preferably with a meal.
What Does Halal Certified Product Mean:
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islamic requirements. In general, this means all product ingredients are free of animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Islamic requirements and no contamination from other non Halal ingredients.
This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Additional Instructions and Warring:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.