Hair, Skin and Nails Tablets (5000 mcg Biotin and 50 mg Collagen)
Greenfield Nutritions Halal, Hair, Skin & Nails Multivitamin with Biotin 5000 mcg contains a wide range of multivitamins and minerals that are essential to your hair, skin and nails. Some of those vitamins and minerals can’t be obtained from food.
Supports Hair Health*
- Vitamin A deficiency may contribute to dry hair.*
- Vitamin D deficiency may contribute to hair loss.*
- Vitamin C and E are antioxidants which may help mitigate free radical damage to the hair.*
- Zinc deficiency may contribute to hair loss and boost immunity*
- B vitamin is biotin, a nutrient that forms the basis of hair cells.*
- Hydrolyzed Collagen and Inositol may support hair growth.*
Supports Skin Health*
- Vitamin A supports the maintenance and repair of skin tissue.*
- Vitamin C and Selenium support prolonged exposure to sun light.*
- Vitamin E supports the production from skin wrinkles and supports skin texture.*
- B vitamin including biotin, a nutrient that forms the basis of skin cells.*
- Niacin, a specific B vitamin, helps skin retain moisture, also Niacin has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe dry, and irritated skin.*
- Zinc may help clear the skin, where acne may be a sign of Zinc deficiency.*
Supports Nail Health*
- Hydrolyzed Collagen may support nails growth.*
- Vitamin C and E are antioxidants which may help mitigate free radical damage to the nail.*
- B vitamins including biotin, a nutrient that forms the basis of nail cells.*
Hair, Skin, and Nails from Greenfield Nutritions
- Greenfield Nutritions formula is a complete formula to support hair, skin and nails with about 27 multivitamins and minerals.
- Contains %1667 daily value of Biotin.
- Contains B1 to B12 and vitamin C.
- Contains Hydrolyzed Collagen.
- Our formulas are free of pork products and alcohol, and they are US HALAL certified products, including the ingredients such as the gelatin. In addition, our manufacturing facilities are Halal Certified.
- Made in USA in GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- Product has laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
Greenfield Nutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of USA, established since 2011. Greenfield Nutritions offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy life style and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
For an adult, take one or two table(s) per day, preferably with a meal.
What Does Halal Certified Product Mean:
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islamic requirements. In general, this means all product ingredients are free of animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Islamic requirements and no contamination from other non Halal ingredients.
This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Additional Instructions and Warring:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.