Calcium with Vitamin D3
Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D3 400 IU. Calcium is an essential mineral for the bone and teeth, and other parts of the body, such as the heart and nerves. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that mostly helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D is made by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. 90 Tablets.
- Calcium supports bone and teeth health, in addition, it promotes heart and nerve health*.
- Vitamin D3 improves the absorption of Calcium in the body.*
- Vitamin D3 supports the function, strength and balance of muscles.*
- Vitamin D3 promotes immune health.*
Calcium with Vitamin D3 from Greenfield Nutritions
- Our Vitamin D formula is D3, which is more effective in the body than the D2 form.*
- Our product is USA Halal certified, and free of pork and alcohol.
- Made in the USA in GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- The product has a laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
Greenfield Nutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of the USA, established since 2011. Greenfield Nutritions offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
For adults take one to two tablet(s) daily, preferably with a meal.
What Does Halal Certified Product Mean:
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islamic requirements. In general, this means all product ingredients are free of animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Islamic requirements and no contamination from other non Halal ingredients.
This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Additional Instructions and Warning:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.