- HIGHEST THYMOQUINONE POTENCY: Black Seed Oil Cold Pressed (First Pressing) 1 oz.- Non-GMO Unrefined & Unfiltered,No Preservatives & Artificial Color - Black cumin oil Glass Bottle - Product of USA While boasting a 2.27% THYMOQUINONE Is the Natural Health-promoting active ingredient found in black seed. We offer a Mild and Strong variation of the oil with an Organic option in stock as well
- GLASS BOTTLE: We avoid plastic at all costs and op for an Amber Glass premium bottle because Chemicals in plastic which give them their rigidity or flexibility (flame retardants, bisphenols, phthalates and other harmful chemicals) are oily poisons that repel water and stick to petroleum-based objects like plastic debris. So, the toxic chemicals that leach out of plastics can accumulate on other plastics.
- CLEAN, PURE, POTENT: Our Premium Potent Black Seed Oil liquid is 100% Cold-pressed exclusively from The black seed Nigella kalonji Producing black cumin seed oil from an exclusive variety of non-GMO Nigella plants. Naturally grown in the warmth of the Mediterranean sun, our seeds are carefully harvested and cold-pressed. This one-month supply of Black Seed Oil is a source of natural Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, The perfect all-around Health supplements.
- OUR GUARANTEE: Vegan, Gluten-Free, full of Amino Acids and antioxidants The Black Seed oil pressed from Turkish and Indian nigella oil seeds is a SUPERFOOD FOR JOINTS, for Skin, & and a Household favorite for HAIR growth, We believe strongly in the health benefits of Our Black Seed Oil, we offer 100% money-back guarantee. Liver toxins and a balanced system is key when it comes to a superior quality black cumin seed oil.
- MANUFACTURED TO IMMACULATE STANDARDS: We manufacture Our black seed oil That is also a great premium vegetarian, non-GMO option with zero Plastic bottle waste in a GMP-certified facility right here in the USA, ensuring your Black Seed oil remains pure and unspoiled.
Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches
For adults, take one (1) teaspoonful (5ml) twice daily, preferably with a meal. Can be used in oatmeal, mixed with yogurt, cottage cheese, salad dressings, blended beverages and protein drinks. As a reminder discuss the supplements and medicines you take with your health care providers. Free of: yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivates, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5mg preserving).
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.