Advanced Collagen with Vitamin C
Advanced Halal Collagen 1500 mg with Vitamin C 300 mg for Hair, Skin, Nails, and Joints, 90 Capsules
Collagen is the (Glue) of the body, it holds cells together, there are tens of collagen types, type one and three are one of the most important types for the body. Cells in hair, skin, nails, and Joint benefit the most from Type 1 and 3.
- Support skin health, and hair and nail growth and maintenance.*
- Support muscles and bone health.*
- Anti-age support.*
What is Vitamin C:
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant.
- Support skin health by reducing photodegradation.*
- Support the synthesize of the collagen.*
- Vitamin C supports immunity.*
Collagen with Vitamin C from Greenfield Nutritions
- It is type 1 and 3 collagen
- Premium Anti-age formula with highly collagen absorption.*
- Contains Vitamin C to support collagen synthesis in the body
- Our product is USA certified Halal, free of pork and alcohol.
- Made in the USA in GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- The product has a laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
Greenfield Nutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of the USA, established since 2011. Greenfield Nutritions offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Take three capsules together per day with a meal or one capsule twice a day with a meal.
What Does Halal Certified Product Mean:
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islamic requirements. In general, this means all product ingredients are free of animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Islamic requirements and no contamination from other non Halal ingredients.
This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Additional Instructions and Warring:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place,
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.