114 Tips To Help You Finally Memorize The Quran
This book will equip all readers with the information, motivation, and techniques necessary in order to begin, continue with, and complete the memorization of the Qur'an, eliminating thereby the common excuses and reasons for not memorizing.
This book will teach you:
- The conditions required of a person who wants to memorize the Qur'an
- How to map out your entire memorization journey in 20 minutes
- Various step-by-step memorization techniques
- The powerfully-motivational merits and rewards of memorizing Qur'an
- The positive and negative factors that affect memorization
- The effects of music on efficient memorization
- How to motivate and teach children to memorize Qur'an
- How to overcome the language barrier
- Health habits that have a direct impact on memorization
- How to proceed step-by-step upon completing this book.
This book is for parents and children, old and young, Arabs and non-Arabs, religious and irreligious, motivated and unmotivated; order a copy today and experience the unimaginable change.
Notable Reviews & Endorsements
“Many Muslims have the earnest desire to memorize as much of the Quran as possible but don't even know where to begin. It's refreshing to see Imam Suleiman's effort in this book to facilitate that journey. So many of us know the value of bringing the Quran into our lives and works like these give us realistic ways of making that happen. A must-have for every Muslim household.” --Nouman Ali Khan
“This well-researched book will surely become a standard reference in its field for years to come.” --Dr. Yasir Qadhi
“Memorizing the Quran has been a dream for many, but very few people follow serious steps to bring their dream to reality. In his book, Imam Suleiman collected more than ten years of first-hand experience in the Western Hemisphere, and provided a comprehensive list of advices that every reader can use. Whether you are a parent or student, you'll definitely benefit from Imam Suleiman's wisdom and experience.” --Dr. Mohannad Hakeem
Endorsed and/or reviewed by:
Nouman Ali Khan (Founder, Bayyinah TV)
Dr. Yasir Qadhi - (Dean of Academic Affairs, AlMaghrib Institute)
Sh. Omar Suleiman - (President, Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research)
Dr. Mohammed Al-Majali - (Hoffaz.org, Hifdh Institute of Jordan)
Sh. Waleed Basyouni (VP, AlMaghrib Institute)
Sh. Majed Mahmoud
Dr. Mohannad Hakeem
Sh. Abdulnasir Jangda
Sh. Ammar Al-Shukry
Sh. Wisam Sharief
& many others...
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches